QuickBooks Premier 2015 gives you fast, flexible ways to organise and analyse your accounts - driving your business forward.
QuickBooks Premier 2015
Buy now from selected retailersWhere To BuyWhere to Buy QuickBooks Premier 2015
Get the knowledge you need to make the right decisions with QuickBooks Premier:
The new home page shows key data visually, so your business performance is front and centre when you open QuickBooks.
Premier includes everything you get with QuickBooks Pro, plus extra forecasting, time-tracking and discount features.
What else is new in QuickBooks Premier 2015?
Enhanced reporting gives you extra knowledge
Clear, simple reports are easy to read and understand — and you can add context with notes and summaries.
Work easily with your accountant in the cloud
QuickBooks 2015 can connect to cloud storage services, which makes it a breeze to send data to your accountant.
Use the Flat Rate VAT scheme without workarounds
If you use the Flat Rate VAT scheme and have QuickBooks 2013 or older, upgrade for full Flat Rate VAT support.
Organise your accounts and get ready for what’s next
Plan ahead and anticipate trends by forecasting sales and expenses. See how different scenarios might affect you.
Easily record the time you and your staff spend on projects, then automatically invoice customers for that time.
Set prices for specific customers or jobs, change prices easily and offer deals to match or beat competitors.
Just choose how many people will use it:
£ 43 /month+ VAT1£ 899 . 95
£ 110 /month+ VAT1£ 1599 . 95
£ 173 /month+ VAT1£ 2111 . 95
If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks for any reason, return it any time during the first 60 days for a full refund.2
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1 or Widows 8.1 update 1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 2.4GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 1.5GB disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution — extended monitor is supported
- 4x DVD-ROM drive, if installing from DVD
- Online features require internet access
- Product must be registered online
Integration with other software:
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or Office 365 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Microsoft Outlook synchronisation requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Office 2007 and 2010 (32-bit), available free online.
- Email estimates, invoices and other forms with Windows Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as webmail services such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail.
Multi-user access works with these operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit)
- All prices shown exclude VAT.
- If you are not fully satisfied, return the product to Intuit within 60 days with a dated receipt for a full refund of your purchase price, excluding postage and packing.
- QuickBooks support is included for 30 consecutive days from first-time registration. First-time registration must be completed within 90 days of purchase. UK only, see terms and conditions.