Get the knowledge you need to make the right decisions with QuickBooks Premier:
The home page shows key data visually, so your business performance
is front and centre when you open QuickBooks.
Premier includes everything you get with QuickBooks Pro, plus extra
forecasting, time-tracking and discount features.
Manage your business finances on a PC
Work easily with your accountant in the cloud
QuickBooks 2016 can connect to cloud storage services, which makes it a breeze to send data to your accountant.
Use the Flat Rate VAT scheme without workarounds
If you use the Flat Rate VAT scheme and have QuickBooks 2013 or older, upgrade for full Flat Rate VAT support.
See all QuickBooks 2016 new features
Organise your accounts and get ready for what’s next
Plan ahead and anticipate trends by forecasting sales and expenses. See how different scenarios might affect you.
Easily record the time you and your staff spend on projects, then automatically invoice customers for that time.
Set prices for specific customers or jobs, change prices easily and offer deals to match or beat competitors.
See everything you can do with QuickBooks Premier
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1 or Widows 8.1 update 1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 2.4GHz processor
- 4GB RAM
- 2.5GB disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution — extended monitor is supported
- 4x DVD-ROM drive, if installing from DVD
- Online features require internet access
- Product must be registered online
Integration with other software:
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or Office 365 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Microsoft Outlook synchronisation requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Office 2007 and 2010 (32-bit), available free online.
- Email estimates, invoices and other forms with Windows Outlook and Outlook Express, as well as webmail services such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail.
Multi-user access works with these operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit)
Free support for 30 days
In case you need a little help to get started, you’ll get 30 days of freephone support.
Money back guarantee
QuickBooks is guaranteed easy or your money back. Return within 60 days for a refund.
Using QuickBooks Desktop and want to move online?
- All prices shown exclude VAT.
- If you are not fully satisfied, return the product to Intuit within 60 days with a dated receipt for a full refund of your purchase price, excluding postage and packing.
- QuickBooks support is included for 30 consecutive days from first-time registration. First-time registration must be completed within 90 days of purchase. UK only, see terms and conditions.