It's easy to get the QuickBooks support you need
Need help with QuickBooks Online?
From training videos to telephone support, you're in the right place
How to get started with QuickBooks
Get help with QuickBooks
Top QuickBooks support queries this month:
I'm having trouble finding or connecting to my bank account
There are two possible reasons why you can't find or connect to your bank:
- Many banks have multiple names on our list. Make sure you have selected the correct one.
- Your bank might not connect to all types of accounts (personal accounts vs. business accounts, for example).
When you're signed in to QuickBooks, follow these steps to verify that you can connect QuickBooks to your bank:
- Choose Transactions > Banking.
- On the left under Accounts, select Add.
- Enter the name of your financial institution and choose Find.
- Under We found the following matches, select your bank.
- At the top of the window, select the link for your bank's website.
- A new window will open showing your bank's website. Make sure you can access your accounts through this site. View your account summary, account history, and account details and make sure there are no error messages.
In order for us to support connection to your bank account, you must be able to access your accounts through this site.
Sometimes a financial institution will have multiple logins to different types of accounts, but they choose to only release one website for connection to QuickBooks Online.
If you're successful accessing your account, log out of the bank's website and continue in QuickBooks.
If your bank doesn't appear as a choice when you enter its name, follow these instructions:
- Follow steps 1 - 3 above.
- When you enter your bank and select Find, you'll get the message, Sorry! We can't find your bank.
- In the last sentence in the window, select please tell us about it.
- Enter your bank's website address in the provided field.
- Select Request Support.
Please note: We can't tell you if or when a bank may be added to our list, because it's a decision between Intuit and your financial institution. We'll contact you if the bank decides to become part of our list of supported financial institutions.
I'm getting an error when I try to download bank transactions
Are you seeing an error following an online banking update? We're here to help you figure it out.
Here are some common error codes:
- 102 error
- 103/310 error
- 106, 168, or 324 error or missing personal/business accounts
- 108 error
- 109 error
- 155 error
- 185 error
- 187 error
- 192 error
- 325 error
- 9995 error
Follow these steps to help resolve these online banking errors, plus others you may receive:
- Choose Transactions > Banking Transactions.
- Under the Update Status column, find the warning icon with an exclamation point next to the account in question.
- Select the icon and follow the directions to resolve the error.
Where possible, please report errors so we can investigate and resolve them. If you see an option to Report this issue, select the message to report it.
I'm having another problem with QuickBooks and my online banking
If you're having some other problem with QuickBooks and your online banking, follow these steps to try and resolve the issue:
- Confirm your online banking sign in details by signing in to your online banking service directly. If your bank shows a message or pop-up advert after you have signed in, this may prevent us from transferring your data.
- Disconnect your bank account from QuickBooks, then reconnect it again.
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online via a different web browser. For instance, if you currently use Google Chrome, switch to Microsoft Internet Explorer instead.
- Make sure all pop-up blockers are disabled when you access QuickBooks Online.
How do I run payroll for the first time?
Running payroll for the first time doesn't have to be a daunting process.
We've created a simple guide to help you set up your payroll, make sure your employees get paid correctly — and submit Real Time PAYE data to HMRC.
Find assistance inside QuickBooks:
You can always get help while you're using QuickBooks.
Just choose Help from the top right of the window, then enter your question.
In-depth tutorials and training
Contact someone who can help
Because sometimes it's the best way to find the answer you need
Support and help
For QuickBooks Online support, call free:
0808 234 5337
Available: 8am - 8pm, Mon - Fri
Chat with us online
Visit our support site, select a support topic, then choose Live Chat.
Available: 9am - 5.30pm, Mon - Fri
Send us your question
Visit our support site, select a support topic, then choose Send us your question.
If you're considering our products for your business, we're here to help:
Call free: 0808 168 9533
9am - 5.30pm, Mon - Thurs
9am - 4.30pm, Fri
Find an accountant
A good accountant can provide trusted advice and give you financial confidence.
Find an accountant in your area who's familiar with QuickBooks.